Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dear Daddy,

I know it is hard to be away from Mama and me (we miss a zoooooo), but I want you to know that you are doing a great job.  While Mama is here taking care of me, you also have a big job......taking care of our house, Nesta, Rivers, CeeCee. It is important to our family to have that sacred space that you are protecting for us. I will be strong and brave for you tomorrow, don't worry about a thing. Because, every little thing is gonna be alright.
Thank you for being so strong. I love you.

Love,
MercyMay

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mercymay,
    I have already learned so much from you. Your strength and perseverance
    are so inspiring to me. I love you and your mommy more than anything
    In this world. I will do what ever it takes to get our family through this
    life challenge we face.

    I love baby girl
    Your Daddy

    ReplyDelete